All of our Li'l Daks products are locally designed and handmade in the surrounds of beautiful Byron Bay, N.S.W. Australia.
Each Li'l Daks Cloth Nappy is designed for the modern, environmentally conscious family on the go...
Li'l Daks Cloth Nappy - 5 Pack includes
- 5 Waterproof & Reusable Li'l Daks Nappies
- 5 Organic Hemp Nappy Inserts (i.e. each insert consists of 4 thirsty layers of Organic Hemp/Cotton)
Quick Reference Cloth Nappy Size Guide
- Extra Small, 2.5 - 5.5kg or 5 - 12lb
- Small, 4.5 - 9kg or 9 - 19lb
- Medium, 6.5 - 11kg or 14 - 24lb
- Large, 10 - 17kg or 22 - 37lb
- One-Size, 4.5 - 17kg or 9 - 37lb
Li'l Daks have combined the features of the Square Terry Cloth, the Pilcher and the Bloomer into one cloth Nappy that is extremely trim, stylish, affordable and functional. Multi-functional for that matter, each Nappy can be worn different way. As a day time cloth Nappy and as a night time cloth Nappy.
We have 4 cloth Nappy sizes from newborn (premature babies weighing 2.5kg) right through to the mighty toddler. We believe sized cloth nappies GUARANTEE a trim look and the best endurance day and night for your little one so for sizing; it is important you choose the right size.
In addition, the One-Size Cloth Nappy is also a popular option and this is to give our customers as many options to suit their family.
Our Li'l Daks Cloth Nappies have been examined for their newness and distinctiveness and registered on the Australian Government's, Registrar of Designs.
Li'l Daks Nappy Functions
- Use for daytime (add 1-2 Nappy Inserts)
- Use at overnight (add maximum of 2 Nappy Inserts)
About Our Li'l Daks Cloth Nappy Designs
- All cloth nappies are snap fitted (no pinning required).
- Colours of fleece & snaps will vary and be subject to availability.
- The outer print on each item is unique.
Inner Layer Cloth Nappy - 100% Polyester Fleece
Hidden Layer Cloth Nappy - 100% Waterproof Polyester
Outer Layer Cloth Nappy - 100% Cotton
Nappy Insert - Organic Hemp / Cotton
- Avoid rough surfaces
- Rinse well after every use
- Dry Pail Do Not Soak Cloth Nappy or Cloth Nappy Insert in water
- We Recommend Using Grey Water Safe Detergents
- Do Not Bleach Or Use Fabric Softeners To Wash Cloth Nappy or Cloth Nappy Inserts
- Wash Cloth Nappy and Cloth Nappy Inserts In Cold/Warm Water Only (Maximum 40 Degrees)
- Do Not Tumble Dry Cloth Nappy
- Cloth Nappy Inserts Can Be Tumble Dried
- Do Not Iron
Important Facts To Consider
It is expected that each child will have 6500 Nappy changes from birth to potty training (estimated over 3 years). Why not choose a sustainable approach that not only have a positive impact on the environment but your wallet too as our Li'l Daks nappies are a one-off investment for your family.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.